Generate sufficient income from investment portfolio to meet living needs
Common Questions and Concerns
- How much income will I need to live comfortably on?
- How can I protect my principal as much as possible as a safety net or to leave to heirs?
- How much risk will I have to take to meet my income needs?
- How can I keep up with inflation?
- Should I take income from pre-tax or after-tax accounts?
- Evaluate current portfolio using proprietary, comprehensive approach
- Determine annual investment income goal, taking into account income from other sources (e.g. pensions, social security, etc.).
- Define legacy asset goal
- Determine investment risk tolerance
- Create and implement detailed investment plan designed to provide an appropriate level of income and principal stability taking into account client specific circumstances. The solution includes asset allocation and specific investment choices, and a distribution strategy that takes into account income tax implications*
- Demonstrate historical risk and return characteristics of existing and recommended portfolios
- Provide income projection
*Neither NEXT Financial Group, Inc. nor its representatives offer tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax or legal professional before taking any action.