Accumulate sufficient assets to leave to family heirs or charitable institutions
Common Questions and Concerns
- How should I allocate my current assets?
- How much should I contribute to retirement plans?
- Should I invest in pre-tax or after-tax accounts?
- What other vehicles are available to leave legacy assets?
- Evaluate current portfolio using proprietary, comprehensive approach.
- Define legacy asset goal and approximate timeframe
- Determine investment risk tolerance
- Discuss costs and benefits associated with different legacy savings vehicles
- Create and implement detailed investment plan designed to provide an appropriate combination of growth and stability taking into account client specific circumstances. The solution includes contribution amounts and timing, legacy savings vehicle, asset allocation and specific investment choices, taking into account income tax implications*
- Demonstrate historical risk and return characteristics of existing and recommended portfolios
*Neither NEXT Financial Group, Inc. nor its representatives offer tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax or legal professional before taking any action.